Mountain Crest is a beautiful master-planned community situated on 440 acres of gorgeous rolling hills just west of GA-400 in Cumming GA (Forsyth County).
This stunning neighborhood offers 5 distinct neighborhoods created to allow every home buyer to find their perfect home in regard to property type and lot size. No matter what you’re looking for it is very likely that you will find it at Mountain Crest.
- Horsemen’s Run at Mountain Crest: offers brick-front single family homes situated on rolling lots.
- Saddlebrook at Mountain Crest: offers brick-front single family homes situated on rolling lots.
- Martingale at Mountain Crest: a gated enclave within the community which offers 3-sided brick homes on larger lots with 3-car garages.
- Carriage Cove at Mountain Crest: situated in a crescent adjacent to the Village Green park area, the charming Carriage Cove homes offer a unique character in their exterior designs, plus rear-alley load garages to emphasize the streetscape of sidewalks, trees plantings and open porches.
- Bridlewood at Mountain Crest: single-level homes with bonus room and basement options.
- Stablegate at Mountain Crest: a vibrant townhome community.
Homes in the neighborhood will range from the mid $200s to the $600s.
Interspersed among the neighborhoods you will find 150 acres of green common space as well as multi-million dollar amenities that will make you feel like you’re on vacation year-round.
8,000 sf. ft. clubhouse with rooms for activities, clubs and social events
8 lighted tennis courts and a viewing pavilion
4 pickleball courts
Junior Olympic swimming pool, waterslide and other water features
A football field-sized central Village Green, for games, picnics, concerts and open air gatherings, plus gardens, walking paths and benches
Pocket parks in each neighborhood
Extensive landscaping including tree-lined streets throughout
In certain neighborhoods, residents will be able to enjoy garden beds, a bocce ball court, a smaller neighborhood clubhouse or dedicated pool.
The Mountain Crest community offers its homeowners a unique resort-style experience close to shopping, dining and schools.
If you would like more information about buying or selling a home Mountain Crest please reach out to me (404) 710-0204 or drop me a quick email and I’d be happy to help!